pages

12. helmikuuta 2018

A voice





i am the voice


can i spam here



chain of thoughts / notes after waking up this morning
why
freezing cold
where's my tights
i'm white like a ghost
do i have any memories from 2005
head pressure
museums
i hate beach
have i gained or lost weight
Her
i know i know i have to sleep more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJgXdSVFnJE
maybe it's the snow, i'm feeling better
why me
wwwwhy do i watch horror movies
periods makes me feel sick and cold
coffee
I punched him in the face in a dream

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhow do i remember all this


sometimes i think i have felt everything i'm ever going to feel. and from here on out, i'm not going to feel anything new.
just lesser versions of what i've already felt.

(from Her, 2013)

















































i am the voice




i am slowly fading

i am feeling better

this is my first time here



i can spam here



if and when you're reading this, these memories has already transformed into another form.


bye




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

don't ask me about wellness